Friday, October 2, 2009

Long time-no write

well, it's been a while since I last wrote, but I'm back. Things have just been really busy lately. Dane and I went to the Georgia game in Fayetteville, which was fun despite the loss. I went to see the DMB concert with some friends on Tuesday, which was so much fun. I'm going to Fayetteville next weekend for a girl's weekend. I can't wait to hang out with all my girls! The weather has been great!!! I just love the fall. There is nothing like the weather, the football, and all the fun festivities. Tripp is going to be a duck for halloween. It should be real cute! I've been working a lot lately, and I'm fighting a bad cold right now too. That's about all to report. When I've got something exciting, I'll let ya know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment